The Orbi-Trace™ social distancing tag has been designed to allow for smart social distancing within any workplace. Adapt the Orbi-Trace either as a system to provide simple proximity alerts all the way up to fully effective contact tracing and real-time location services.
The body-worn tag is simple to operate, with a stop/start input and a single LED power alert. It gives the wearer fully configurable vibration and audible alerts whenever a 2m safe distance is breached, with a battery life of up to 5 days.
The sophisticated Ultra-Wideband (UWB) connectivity is accurate in detecting distances down to a 10cm accuracy. When combined with the wall-mounted anchor units, Orbi-Trace can be used to create connection graphs and risk assessments via Infection Insights Software.
- • Worn on the body using a belt clip
- • Easy to use with only one button for configuration and power
- • Alerts when safe distance is breached through vibration and audio (sound level is configurable)
- • USB-C charging
- • Uses UWB technology for accuracy and speed
- • No interference with WIFI or other RF technologies
- • CE certified
The Orbi-Trace starter kit comprises of:
- • 10 x tags
- • 1 x anchor
- • 1 x gateway
- • 1 x power over ethernet cable
- • 10 x USB-C cables for charging
- • Mounting bracket (flat, S and L shaped) for the anchor
- • 1 x USB10 port charger
- • 1m and 5m LAN cables
This product does not come with a carry case. To upgrade to include a Peli carry case, have a look at the Pro Starter Kit (US)