Whatever media you’re using you can be assured that the Apex2 personal sampling pump has the power to handle any personal monitoring regime.
Optimised at around 2l/min, the flow at which most Occupational Hygiene measurements are made, the Apex2 personal sampling pump has outstanding back pressure capability. There are no more worries about battery life: The Apex2 personal sampling pump has high performing Li Ion batteries and an intelligent battery life indicator letting you know exactly how much charge you have left. And with the Apex2 performing with a pulsation value of ~10% you can have true confidence in the integrity of your samples. With its slim, ergonomic design, the pump is less obtrusive to the wearer allowing them to carry on with their job whilst being monitored. A sturdy clip with a lifetime guarantee means it’s secure and the detachable rubber boot guards against knocks. Ingress resistant to IP65 means that you can use it in the harshest environments and its smooth finish means it’s easy to decontaminate.
- Outstanding Back Pressure Performance for Challenging Filters
- Flow rate 0.8 to 5L/min
- Flow stability better than 5%
- Slim Ergonomic Design
- Simple Operation
- Lockable Keypad Prevents Tampering
- Long battery life >35 hours with a typical filter @ 2L/min
- All Models Intrinsically Safe
- Compliant with ISO 13137:2013
- For Sampling In Accordance with ‘EN 482: 2006 Workplace atmospheres – General requirements for the performance of procedures for the measurement of chemical agents’, as well as COSHH and NIOSH personal air sampling methods
|Inlet pressure sensing||✓||✓|
|Run duration timer||✓||✓|
|Fully programmable timers||✓|
|Logging of flow and motion||✓|